EnAcero is a metal manufacturing company founded in 1997 in Ensenada, B.C., Mexico, mainly dedicated in those years to welding solutions. Over the years additional services have been integrated, such as: powder coating, sheet metal and CNC machining. Our company has now close to 150 employees and 45K SqFt in infrastructure.
EnAcero is now relocated in Tijuana, B.C, Mexico. Tijuana is favored for its geographic location, minutes south to the border of San Diego, California. This translates into cost savings in logistics, labor and reduced lead-time.
The culture of EnAcero is to strive towards exceeding our customer’s expectations by offering top quality in every service provided, excellent customer service and delivery time.
- Cost reduction in logistics and manufacturing process due to our competitive labor cost.
- Reduced lead-time since we are located in the border with U.S.A.
- Prompt quoting and fast prototype process that allows customers to increase theirproduction capacity through our metal manufacturing and finishing procedures.
- Reverse engineering supported by our professional team with over 10 years of experience in manufacturing processes.
- Business friendly team with bicultural trading knowledge, as a result of our daily basis communication with our customers across the border.
Integral solution for the manufacturing and finishing process in the metal- mechanic industry.
In Manufacturas en Acero, teamwork is our main strength to satisfy and meet the needs of our customers through continuous improvement in our process and an excellent service attitude.